- Call us to arrange for any returns at 1-800-262-8203 or you may email customer service at parts[at]volvooempartsdirect.com.
- A copy of the invoice will need to be included with the return.
- There is a 15% restocking fee charged against all returned parts.
- Parts must be resaleable and in the original packaging.
- Cores must be returned in the original packaging.
- We cannot take back used parts.
- We cannot take back installed or tried parts.
- Pre-coded locks, any painted parts, touch up paint, chemicals, pre-cut keys, most electrical items, Items labeled special order, some items for early model Volvo’s such as 1989 and down. Air bags and seat belts are not returnable.
- We do reserve the right to refuse and return any parts we find have been installed, are used or do not meet the above criteria.
- Return request need to be within 30 days of receipt.
- Our Error: Items that need to be returned due to catalog error or where you provided VIN # but received the wrong part. Please contact us and we will email you a UPS return label. Returns are subject to review and providing us VIN # does not imply we are responsible. Example; if you ordered a left and meant a right we are not responsible for return shipping charges.
- Ordered in Error: If you don’t like the item you received you can return it but please keep in mind: return shipping charges are your responsibility and some items cannot be returned and restocking fees may incur. Please call us in advanced before making the decision to return the item. A 15 % restocking fee applies to all returns.
- Item where a VIN was not provided are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Shipping charges are not refundable
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- If the cancelled part was special ordered from the manufacturer a return fee of 15% may apply.